The International Journal of Preventive Medicine and Health (IJPMH) is having ISSN 2582-7588 (online), bi-monthly international journal, being published in the months of March, May, July, September, November and January by Lattice Science Publication (LSP)🔗 Bhopal (M.P.), India since year 2020. The aim of the journal is to:
- disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Preventive Medicine and Health.
- dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- seek original and unpublished research article(s) based on theoretical and experimental works for the publication globally.
- publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Preventive Medicine and Health.
- impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- solicit original and unpublished research article(s), based on theoretical and experimental works.
The International Journal of Preventive Medicine and Health (IJPMH) is not limited to a specific aspect of Preventive Medicine and Health but is instead devoted to a wide range of subfields in the Preventive Medicine and Health. While it encourages a broad spectrum of contribution in the Preventive Medicine and Health, its core interest lies in issues concerning Preventive Medicine and Health. Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome.
The primary goal of the new editors🔗 is to maintain high quality of publications. There will be a commitment to expediting the time taken for the publication of the article(s). The articles that are sent for reviews will have names of the authors deleted with a view towards enhancing the objectivity and fairness of the review process.
Articles that are devoted to the purely mathematical aspects without a discussion of the physical implications of the results or the consideration of specific examples are discouraged. Articles concerning Preventive Medicine and Health should not be limited merely to a description and recording of observations but should contain theoretical and quantitative discussion of the results.
The Editors reserve the right to reject article(s) without sending them out for review. Articles for the Regular Issue of the journal can submit, round the year, electronically by using Article Submission System🔗. The summited article (s) should cover following subfields of Preventive Medicine and Health:
- Nipah Virus
- COVID-19(Corona Virus)
- Henipa Viruses
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Behavioural Health
- Clinical Trials
- Community Engagement
- Community Health
- Child/Adolescent Health
- Chronic Diseases
- Disease Transmission
- Health Informatics
- Health Care Management
- Health Care Quality, Efficiency
- Human Nutrition
- Maternal & Child Health
- Primary Healthcare
- Public Health
- Reproductive Health
- Clinical and Epidemiological Diagnosis and Management
- Health Care
- Public Health Administration
- Health Care Delivery
- National Health Problems
- Medical Anthropology
- Social Medicine