The International Journal of Preventive Medicine and Health (IJPMH) is having ISSN 2582-7588 (online), bi-monthly international journal, being published in the months of March, May, July, September, November and January by Lattice Science Publication (LSP)🔗 Bhopal (M.P.), India since year 2020.
The International Journal of Preventive Medicine and Health (IJPMH) is online, open access🔗, peer reviewed🔗, periodical international journal. The aims of the journal is to publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Preventive Medicine and Health that covers such as Nipah Virus, COVID-19(Corona Virus), Henipa Viruses, Antibiotic Resistance, Breastfeeding, Behavioural Health, Clinical Trials, Community Engagement, Community Health, Child/Adolescent Health, Chronic Diseases, Disease Transmission, Health Informatics, Health Care Management, Health Care Quality, Efficiency, Human Nutrition, Immunization, Maternal & Child Health, Primary Healthcare, Public Health, Reproductive Health, Vaccination, Clinical and Epidemiological Diagnosis and Management, Health care, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Public Health Administration, Health Care Delivery, National Health Problems, Medical Anthropology, Social Medicine. All submitted articles will be reviewed by the board of new editors🔗 of International Journal of Preventive Medicine and Health (IJPMH).
The aim🔗 of the journal is to disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of preventive medicine and health and allied fields, to dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research, to seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally, to publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Dental Sciences to impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research, to solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
LSP associated journals are publishing original scientific research work for more than 115 countries since year 2020 in the field of Preventive Medicine and Health and allied fields. Selected article(s) of the conference will be published in a special issue. Conference organiser can fill Conference Proposal Form🔗 with following terms and conditions:
- Plagiarism Check: Good quality plagiarism software/ tool (Turnitin / iThenticate) will be used to check similarity (see plagiarism policy🔗) that would not be more than 20% including reference section. In the case of exclusion of references, it should be less than 5%.
- Quality Check: All submitted paper should be cutting edge, result oriented, original paper and under the scope of the journal that should belong to the dental sciences and technology area.
- Paper Submission Criteria: Any one author cannot submit more than 05 papers for the same volume/issue.
- Review Criteria: This journal uses double-blind review process, which means that both the reviewer (s) and author (s) identities concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. All submitted manuscripts are reviewed by three reviewer one from India and rest two from overseas. There should be proper comments of the reviewers for the purpose of acceptance/ rejection. There should be minimum 02 to 03 week time window for it.
- eCopyright: All authors will submit e-copyright🔗 to the Journal and Lattice Science Publication (LSP).
- Template: All accepted papers should be formatted as per Journal Template🔗. Be sure that each author profile (min 100 word) along with photo should be included in the final paper/camera ready submission. It is be sure that contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. Author (s) can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the journal, rectification is not possible. In the formatted paper, volume no/ issue no will be in the right top corner of the paper. In the case of failure, the papers will be declined from the database of journal and publishing house.
- Updation in the Paper: Please be sure that
- Each author profile along with photo (min 100 word) has been included in the final paper.
- Final paper is prepared as per Journal Template🔗.
- Contents of the paper are fine and satisfactory. Author (s) can make rectification in the final paper but after the final submission to the journal, rectification/withdraw🔗 is not possible.
- Copyright Property: After the publication, published paper (s) will be property of publishing house and journal.
You can submit Conference Proposal Form🔗 if above terms and conditions are agreed.